ArmA Chechnya War Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmA Chechnya War Mod

ArmA CWM Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
datakill
Admin
datakill

New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Empty
PostSubject: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime13/01/08, 11:01 pm

New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Cwm11024fi4.thNew screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Cwm4yy2.th

Above : The 3 MVD-Reed forest camo units and the MI17 reskin - MVD Osnaz and OMON units in reed "Gorod" camo

New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Cwm3qz6.thNew screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Cwm2tg3.th

Above : AKMS and VSS Vintorez

Last edited by on 22/01/08, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nullmorpheme

PostSubject: Re: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime22/01/08, 09:43 pm

At last war in chechnya! That is what I really missed in ARMA.
Cool models! I like that helmet: at last some look of the modern russian federal forces.
I dont know if it helps, but here are some fotos of the soldiers in the field. They look more terrorist-like as regular Smile
http://pvo.guns.ru/weapon/rifle.htm
I hope the MOD's RUSS units will also wear those coats and other occasional uniforms. Dirty and so on.
So, huge respect and thaks to the project leader for starting this MOD!!!
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime22/01/08, 09:54 pm

Thx a lot for you comment Wink

And also thx for the link, that's exactly the kind of documentations we need, very usefull.

From the start I really want to add that coat but it's really hard to make it, we'll try to work on it though, it's a "must have".

We will also work on other russian camouflages and combat gears soon.
Back to top Go down
nullmorpheme

PostSubject: Re: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime23/01/08, 01:03 am

Hi! Im back again..
here is the link to some helmet forum..
http://ww2.ru/forum/index.php?s=950582593306f776879c74d6f6d76d51&act=Print&client=printer&f=35&t=14280

here is a film about the first campaign in chechnya. where we(russians) got f***d up.
pretty bloody, dirty, realistic but unfortunatelly at the end very pathetic film..
but!!!.. ambientee,fireworks, locations, uniforms and the whole feeliing of that doomed operation are caught well..

i try too collect some sounds also.

"we got a 200th" - KIA
"300th" - Wounded
"cargo 200" - deads transport..
and so on..

here is the link
http://tymchenko.jrhdata.de/Untitled-1.html

thanks for reply bro.!

I edited the link..
nomore pswrd required. Smile sorry

Last edited by on 23/01/08, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime23/01/08, 01:16 am

Hi again,

Thx a lot for all

The last link is passworded though...

........but lets continue this thread on an appropriate thread.

I'm gonna give you the "modders team" rights then you'll have access to all the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
sandflea

PostSubject: Wow!   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime24/01/08, 05:32 am

Lovely stuff man! If only i could help with modelling Crying or Very sad . Helmets are really good finally some russian equipment for chechen conflict in arma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report   New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New screenshots - New weapons - Work in progress report
Page 1 of 1