ArmA Chechnya War Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmA Chechnya War Mod

ArmA CWM Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About us and the mod

Go down 
+4
Alexei
sandflea
RUS_ALFA
datakill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
datakill
Admin
datakill

About us and the mod Empty
PostSubject: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime10/01/08, 07:48 pm

Hi all !

Welcome to the CWMod forum.

Here you'll find some infos about the mod and ask the questions you want.

The project is ambitious: recreate the units and ambiance of the second chechnya war.

For this, we'll need to create:

_Both sides units, winter and summer
_New vehicles and aircrafts
_Some reskins of all kinds
_A sound mod
_Some new maps, winter and summer
_Some new functions

As the work will be long and hard, we decided to release the units as soon as they are ready, then a pack when necessary.

If you want to help us in any way (camo pattern pictures, 3D models, textures, etc......) you can leave a message here.

Feel free to say hi also, and give us your impressions, report a bug or anything you want. This forum is yours since you like this project.

The CWM team
Back to top Go down
RUS_ALFA

RUS_ALFA

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime22/01/08, 07:28 pm

Laughing One has finally begun to make really interesting Mods.
Thank you boys !!!
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime22/01/08, 07:37 pm

Thanks a lot Wink
Back to top Go down
sandflea

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime25/01/08, 12:54 am

lol might just start learning "texturing" or things of that sort to help out with this awesome mod!

** or just look for related pics ! yea that seems plausible Razz
Back to top Go down
Alexei

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime27/01/08, 08:35 am

Wow, this mod looks awsome, cant wait for it to come out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Velzevul

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime28/01/08, 10:20 am

Hi!
Can you tell more about first part of topic - "About us"? Smile

Where are you from, guys? as i understand, you are not from RF?
And, why do you have such interest to this local conflict?
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime28/01/08, 11:23 am

Hi Velzevul

You want to know about our lives right ? Wink

We are 2 french and one swedish in the dev team

Personaly, I've been 8 times in Russia : Moscow, Vladimir (datcha) and Sotchi, and 2 times in Belarus. I have some family and lots of good friends there and also Russian friends in France.

I also have some "contacts" in the french foreign legion with some ex-spetsnaz and others.

We are interested in that conflict for some reasons:

First of all, it's an interesting modern conflict and adapted to the game
Then we felt like ArmA needed some "real" spetsnaz. We were a bit bored about playing US troops all the time or "especas" with old gears.

Does it answer your question ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Velzevul

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime28/01/08, 02:41 pm

datakill wrote:

Does it answer your question ? Smile
yes. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dev

Dev

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime29/01/08, 09:47 pm

Im the swedish guy and i came in contact with datakill and Crionyk through ArmA. One day datakill comes up with the idea to make a mod since we all had skills in different areas. I have worked with sounds and graphics many years and really wanted to be part of the mod. Datakill choosed this war and it sounded like a really good idea to me. Russia have always interested me in general and ArmA really need a proper russian mod. Im on the same line with datakill and so many more - more USA and i will throw up Very Happy in all games its always US troops so this mod will be a very good and longed for contribution.
Back to top Go down
ganimed_13

ganimed_13

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime24/03/08, 11:23 am

Thanks to everybody who works for this mod! I'am russian guy who is very interested in military history and PC games, I think that it will be realy good mod for Arma, so THANKS A LOT for mods creators!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargame-nn.narod.ru
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime24/03/08, 03:56 pm

Thank you very much for your great comment, much apreciated by all the dev team here

cheers
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime25/03/08, 07:29 pm

Looks Good
just wondering if you will be using your misson making talents to recreate some of the engagements mentioned during the war?
From what ive read there have been some pretty intense clashes between soviet forces and militia eg Bamut & Kulary that would make ideal scenarios for Coop or pvp missions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cossquad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About us and the mod   About us and the mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About us and the mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArmA Chechnya War Mod :: Public Forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: