ArmA Chechnya War Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmA Chechnya War Mod

ArmA CWM Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CWM Wallpapers & server news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
datakill
Admin
datakill

CWM Wallpapers & server news Empty
PostSubject: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime12/03/08, 01:25 pm

Here are 4 wallpapers from CWM. They are made for wide screens (16/10)

Click on the thumbnail, wait for the complete picture to be loaded (maybe you need to click on the big picture to resize it, then right-click on it and choose "Save the picture as"

CWM Wallpapers & server news 1wdr1.thCWM Wallpapers & server news 7wxi8.th
CWM Wallpapers & server news Arma2008030922284073er2.thCWM Wallpapers & server news W5bb2.th

It's a pleasure to see more and more members of the CWM forum coming on our server to play with us.
We mostly play "Domination - East" at this moment with different versions.
One of these really interesting versions is played with the RHS weapons and units pack (Downloadable here : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1714)

Today, I have added "CWM Domination" on the server for those who have received the CWM beta pack Wink A game with this version will be planned soon

cheers
Back to top Go down
RUS_ALFA

RUS_ALFA

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime12/03/08, 11:09 pm

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but one asks, do you not think either that the units look too thin?
or does it seem that way to only me? Suspect
Back to top Go down
DaV!d Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime13/03/08, 03:04 pm

Quote :
do you not think either that the units look too thin?

In my opinion there should be more variants of the people.And no,there is no diffrence,so i don't think that they are too thin.But anyway,that's a good idea.Like i said,you guys could try to create diffrent variants of the bodys.It would be cool,for sure.
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime13/03/08, 06:33 pm

The models are built on the usual BIS models so if they are too thin, that means the whole ArmA characters are too thin.

Making different variants of the bodies could be a good idea but for sure a long work.
Back to top Go down
RUS_ALFA

RUS_ALFA

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime14/03/08, 12:16 am

please do not misunderstand me, it is not criticism, is only an opinion. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime14/03/08, 12:56 am

Don't worry, that's exactly how i understood it Wink
Back to top Go down
DaV!d Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime14/03/08, 05:51 am

datakill wrote:
Making different variants of the bodies could be a good idea but for sure a longwork.

Truth...Truth... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime15/03/08, 10:45 pm

Nice work
Back to top Go down
Http://www.gios.fr.nf
MEDVEDqxXxq

MEDVEDqxXxq

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime28/04/08, 08:56 pm

the lad excellent work !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWM Wallpapers & server news   CWM Wallpapers & server news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWM Wallpapers & server news
Page 1 of 1