ArmA Chechnya War Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmA Chechnya War Mod

ArmA CWM Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to see as next units ?

Go down 
+3
Wass
DaV!d Armstrong
datakill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
datakill
Admin
datakill

What would you like to see as next units ? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime28/01/08, 08:41 pm

We would like to know your opinion about the next units you would like to see un CWM.
FSB, GRU, Rebels, regular soldiers .......?
Give us your opinion and tell us the camo uniform that would fit to it.
Back to top Go down
DaV!d Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime29/01/08, 02:18 am

Hi,

There is so much i wanna see in your mod.And by the way,your mod will be uploaded on our Game Server,so don't worry guys!Your mod will be very usefull also in MP. Twisted Evil

Okay now here comes the list:

I would be glad about to see Russian Special Forces with this Helmets:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021026/ind12.jpg
It was also using in Chechenya...
I want to see Grozny in CWM,take a look at this pictures and feel the atmosphere of War in Grozny.
http://www.hrvc.net/htmls/images.htm
http://eyeofthestorm.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/grozny6.jpg
...ruins like this would be very nice,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/id/thumb/2/29/Grozny_war.jpg/288px-Grozny_war.jpg
http://www.hrvc.net/imgs/grozny28.jpg
The Grozny City is must be grey,and looking painfull.
I would be glad about to see dirty soldiers,and civilians,like older woman with a crook in their hands.
It must be a Chechen War Mod like the real was. Crying or Very sad
Please don't forget the civilians,and put some Chechen rebels in.

Greetings

DaV!d Armstrong What a Face

EDIT:This is important,some Soldiers should be looking young,and thin.And make them dirty,and with disrupted clothes.
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime29/01/08, 02:35 am

Hi

Thanks for the suggestions. The helmet you shown on the pic is already the same as we did, with the same camo lol.

A whole city is very long to make in ArmA but we are trying to find a way to do it.

You're also the second one to ask for dirty suits, so......It should be done on some units soon.

PS: what's the name of your server ?

Cheers

Last edited by on 29/01/08, 04:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaV!d Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime29/01/08, 09:17 am

datakill wrote:

PS: what's the name of your server ?

Cheers

"ClubNight powered by GGC" it is in the European location (Germany).

And yeah,dirty units are the best,and more realistic.
Back to top Go down
DaV!d Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime30/01/08, 09:32 am

I would like to see this Helmet also for the units,and the whole OMOH Special Force. Very Happy

http://www.niistali.ru/images/pic/product/shlem_03.jpg

http://www.rusmilitary.com/images/maska_spetsnaz.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wass

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime31/01/08, 02:39 pm

OMOH (OMON) - It is not a specnaz. Its police squard for assault operation. Like a S.W.A.T. in US.
In Chechnya, omon was like a police. If fact, this squard has deal with demonstrations, football funs and hooligans.

But, police service has a OMCH (OMSN)- this is real specnaz.
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime31/01/08, 09:24 pm

True.

But as OMON were also sent in Chechnya and had heavy losses there, we decided to include them in the mod as they took part in the conflict. Don't expect to see more OMON though.
Back to top Go down
sobr

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime12/02/08, 11:02 am

Hello everyone!
Im new to the board, and been pulled here by the brilliant pictures on some ArmA info site. For about 10 years now Im fully into spetsnaz. Having read any document on the net, watched every movie avaibale, watched all photos carefully, having read books on this issue and even had a homepage about the spetsnaz years ago.

I am very happy to see this MOD. I was so disappointed by arma that I deleted it, but now only because of this MOD I will install it and only play this mod!

You've really done great work on those units, they look awesome. As for what i would like to see ...
well there are any type of russian special forces you want (expect sobr/omsn) and all weaponary those units use and an island, so some missions to play those in would be fun. Otherwise I would need to make my own 3rd class (even if) missions to play.

As for units Id like to see Alfa and SOBR Wink
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime14/02/08, 10:43 am

Hi sobr and welcome here !

Thx for the nice comments.

I think, once we'll be done with the MVD units and weapons pack, we'll start to work on rebels and missions. If you have some great pictures and documentations, about all kinds of spetsnaz, that could be interesting for us, especialy some good pics of camo patterns.

Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
ganimed_13

ganimed_13

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime27/03/08, 11:35 am

Hi All! I can generalize some Ideas which I posted in Russian forum shortly:
I want to see in addon or mod the following units:
KAMAZ (army truck)
GAZ 66 (army truck)
AZLK ZIL ((army truck) like to mod for OFP)
GAZ 69 (army jeep)
I think that this units are neccessary for gameplay.. it will be realistic and nice for environment.
Thanks for your attention!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wargame-nn.narod.ru
Hell=PL=Niunio

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime24/06/08, 01:12 am

hi!
i thing you doing a great job!!!
i like to see in this mod: rhs mi-24
and crazy chechens with mustache smoking hasish and calling: allah akbar
and ofcourse no blackhawks and all this american's shit
Back to top Go down
datakill
Admin
datakill

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime26/06/08, 01:31 am

Hi and thanks for the comments !

RHS MI-24 already exists as a standalone unit and is perfect like that, we don't need to add it in the mod. Chechen rebels should come soon with beards Smile and the only american things you will see in this mod is some parts of the rebels suits, that's all (I wasn't very surprise to discover that they uses some materials from the US)
Back to top Go down
Hell=PL=Niunio

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime26/06/08, 09:44 am

i know rhs mi-24 is prefect so can you put him in your mission (CWM domination)

also would see nicely t-90 with shtora or arena (im only dreaming Smile

im sure chcechens use US troops cammo but i thing they dont have abrams and blachawks Smile

and I have forgotten: do you make a new map (GROZNY)?

greetings and I wish success
Back to top Go down
Radioactive89

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime28/12/08, 01:38 pm

I think GRU Spetsnaz troops with muddy, mismatched uniforms would make a great addition, alongside regular Russian troops.

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1209587529659ag2.jpg

Image is what I -think- are GRU Spetsnaz, but they could be VDV..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see as next units ?   What would you like to see as next units ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see as next units ?
Page 1 of 1